Our courses that are currently available are:
All level 2 & level 3 qualifications are Ofqual regulated and fully meet the HSE requirements unless stated otherwise.
Please click on a course to find out more details.
- Integrated National Pool Lifeguard Qualification and First Aid at Work
- Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day)
- Level 3 First Aid at Work (3 day)
- Level 3 First Aid at Work renewal (2 day)
- Level 2 Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Level 3 Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Level 3 Paediatric First Aid (2 day, new or renewal)
- CPR – Life Support Skills course (2 hours – endorsed by Brunel University London)
- Defibrillator (AED – 3 hours course)
- Level 2 Award in Safeguarding & Protecting Children & Young People (6 hours)
- Aquatic Therapy Shallow Pool Rescue Award (ATSPRA) (1 Day)
- National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC) (2 Day)
Course payment terms and conditions:
Once we have confirmed the training date of your course an invoice will be sent to you. This must be paid 14 days prior to the commencement of any training.
7 days notice is required of any cancellations otherwise the full cost of the course is forfeited.
7-14 days notice of any cancellation, a full refund or rescheduling will be offered.