The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) has amended First Aid Regulations and this has enabled us to deliver First Aid qualifications. The HSE has stipulated that it will now be the responsibility of an employer to determine what First Aid training is suitable for their organisation and their employees. For more information click here.
- Integrated National Pool Lifeguard Qualification and Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work (6 days)
The NPLQ course duration is 36 hours with an optional bolt on element of Automated External Defibrillation which is 1.5 hours.
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day)
- Level 3 First Aid at Work (3 day)
- Level 3 First Aid at Work renewal (2 day)
- Level 3 Emergency Paediatric First Aid (1 day)
- Level 3 Paediatric First Aid (2 days)
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) (3 hours)
- CPR – Life Support Skills (2 hours – endorsed by Brunel University London)
- Level 2 Award in Safeguarding & Protecting Children & Young People (1 day) course
- Aquatic Therapy Shallow Pool Rescue Award (ATSPRA) (1 day)
-National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC)(2 day)
National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (5 days) course
National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
+ Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work (6 days) course
First Aid at Work (3 days) course
Group course (minimum of 6 people, maximum of 12)
Emergency First Aid (1 day) course
Defibrillation – AED (3 hours) course
Individual £60 (minimum of 6 people, maximum of 12)
Emergency Paediatric First Aid (1 day) course
Paediatric First Aid (2 days) course
CPR – Life Support Skills (2 hours) course
Safeguarding & Protecting Children & Young People (1 day) course
Aquatic Therapy Shallow Pool Rescue Award (ATSPRA) (1 Day)
National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC) (2 day)
For any business needing to train a group of 6 or more people, the training can be held at your venue.
Courses are held in Bushey, near Watford, Hertfordshire & the surrounding areas.
The RLSS is the UK’s leading training provider of pool lifeguard qualifications and training in the aquatic environment . Due to changes in legislation on Health and Safety the RLSS is now able to provide training and qualifications in First Aid. All of our qualifications are Ofqual regulated and fully meet the HSE requirements.
To read much more visit www.RLSS.org.uk